Fast, streamlined genotyping
Determine the genotypes of target alleles in most mammalian samples using our EZ-Genotyping™ Kit. Based on a robust endpoint PCR reaction, the EZ-Genotyping Kit mitigates the risk of sample cross-contamination occurring in the endpoint PCR reaction by conducting the genomic DNA extraction in a single tube.
The Kit is compatible with high throughput assays and can be used for a range of applications including identification of genotypes in mixed/clonal cell populations, DNA fingerprinting, and cell identity/contamination analysis.
The complete Kit contains enough reagents to analyze genomic DNA from 50 samples.
- Mitigates cross-contamination with a single-tube assay
- Delivers robust, reliable results
- Includes positive controls
- Successfully amplifies multiple targets on different chromosomes
- Is easy-to-use—no need for overnight digestion or column purification of genomic DNA
- Provides almost everything you need—the Kit contains both genomic DNA template preparation reagents and PCR Master Mix
- Is economical—the Kit contains enough reagents to analyze 50 samples