Go directly to engineered cell lines with SBI’s CRISPR/Cas9 Cell Line Engineering Services
While CRISPR/Cas9 technology greatly simplifies genome engineering, successful execution can be surprisingly challenging. Save yourself time and hassle and have SBI handle all aspects of your genome engineering workflow, from start to finish. Our experienced staff understands the intricacies of using Cas9 and know how to overcome many of the common pitfalls that can make genome engineering with CRISPR/Cas9 technology challenging. And, because each project is different, we can customize our offering to meet your specific project needs.
Why choose SBI’s CRISPR/Cas9 genome engineering services?
- Choose either gRNA and HR donor design and construction or our complete Cell Line Engineering Service
- Leverage our well-designed CRISPR/Cas9 products which are used in a number of peer-reviewed papers
- Accomplish more with turn-around times of as little as 1–2 weeks for gRNA cloning, 3–4 weeks for HR donor cloning, and 10–14 weeks for full cell line engineering projects
- Rest easy with your project in the hands of our experienced team that's successfully completed dozens of genome engineering projects
- Enjoy consistent quality, confidentiality, and on-time delivery with all projects completed on-site in our Palo Alto, CA, facility
Not sure what you need or where to begin? Contact the services team to set up a complimentary phone consultation—email email@example.com.
How it works
Ordering CRISPR/Cas9 Services is easy
Step 1. Contact the services team for a quote by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2. Send us any necessary materials such as plasmids or cell lines (optional).
Step 3. Receive your engineered cell line in as little as 10–14 weeks.
SBI will use custom Cas9/gRNA constructs and plasmid or oligonucleotide-based HR donor templates to engineer target cell lines for knock-out, knock-in, tagging, or single nucleotide modification applications. SBI can screen cells to identify a clonal line with the desired modification or deliver a mixed population of cells for further characterization.
Note that SBI’s CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Engineering Services take advantage of our robust and reliable CRISPR/Cas9 products.
Successful genome engineering with SBI
Successful genome engineering with SBI—effective, efficient knockout of miR-21 in HEK293 cells. gRNA, HR Donor design (with Puro and GFP selection markers), implementation, and analysis performed by SBI’s genome engineering services team. (A) Low relative levels of miR-21—as measured by qPCR in GFP-positive clones—demonstrate the effectiveness of the approach. (B) After excision with Cre recombinase, the inserted GFP and Puro markers are efficiently excised, leaving only a single LoxP site from the HR Donor. From Ho, TT, et al. Targeting noncoding RNAs with the CRISPR/Cas9 system in human cell lines. Nucleic Acids Res. 2015 Feb 18; 43(3):e17. PMCID: PMC4330338.