Jumpstart your genome engineering projects with SBI’s gRNA and HR Donor Cloning Services
While CRISPR/Cas9 technology greatly simplifies genome engineering, successful execution can be surprisingly challenging. An important first step is the careful design and construction of guide RNAs (gRNAs) and homologous recombination (HR) donors. Save yourself time and trouble and have SBI handle this first step (or have SBI complete your entire genome engineering project for you). Our experienced staff understands the intricacies of using Cas9 and has successfully completed dozens of genome engineering projects.
Why choose SBI’s CRISPR/Cas9 genome engineering services?
- Choose either gRNA and HR donor design and construction or our complete Cell Line Engineering Service
- Leverage our well-designed CRISPR/Cas9 products which are used in a number of peer-reviewed papers
- Accomplish more with turn-around times of as little as 1–2 weeks for gRNA cloning, 3–4 weeks for HR donor cloning, and 10–14 weeks for full cell line engineering projects
- Rest easy with your project in the hands of our experienced team that's successfully completed dozens of genome engineering projects
- Enjoy consistent quality, confidentiality, and on-time delivery with all projects completed on-site in our Palo Alto, CA, facility
Not sure what you need or where to begin? Contact the services team to set up a complimentary phone consultation—email email@example.com.
How It Works
Ordering CRISPR/Cas9 Services is easy
Step 1. Contact the services team for a quote by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2. Send us any necessary materials such as plasmids (optional).
Step 3. Receive your constructs in as little as 1–2 weeks for gRNA plasmids, and 3–4 weeks for HR donor plasmids
For gRNAs, SBI can take care of designing and cloning a single gRNA or multiplex gRNAs against a target locus using any SBI SmartNuclease or SmartNickase vector (or customer provided gRNA cloning vector).
For HR donors, SBI can design and clone homology arms into any SBI HR donor plasmid for knock-out, knock-in, tagging, or single nucleotide modification genome engineering projects. When a custom HR donor plasmid is ordered together with custom gRNA design and cloning, the donor vector will not contain the complete gRNA sequences in the homology arms to ensure full compatibility with the gRNA to be used.
Note that SBI’s CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Engineering Services take advantage of our robust and reliable CRISPR/Cas9 products.