Human pre-miRNA Scramble Negative Control Expression Lentivector
Easily get the confidence of a good negative control for your human pre-miRNA Lentivector studies with this scrambled, non-targeting pre-miRNA Lentivector
Supporting your studies with ready-to-go negative controls
No need to make a negative control for your Human Precursor miRNA Expression Lentivector Studies—SBI’s already built one for you. With the Human pre-miRNA Scramble Negative Control Expression Lentivector, you get the same lentivector that expresses our targeted miRNAs, but with a scrambled, non-targeting stem-loop sequence so you can easily control for increased miRNA effects.
The Human pre-miRNA Scramble Negative Control Expression Lentivector is available as both ready-to-transfect lentivector plasmid and ready-to-transduce pre-packaged lentivirus.
Why choose SBI’s precursor miRNA lentivectors?
Whether you’re using miRNAs to study cellular processes or develop the next generation of therapeutics, SBI’s comprehensive collection of Lenti-miRs™—human precursor miRNA lentivectors—are a superior alternative to synthetic RNAs. Like synthetic miRs, SBI’s Lenti-miRs can be transfected into target cells for transient miR expression. But unlike synthetic miRs, they can also be transduced into a variety of target cells—including primary cells, stem cells, and other hard-to-transfect cell lines—to create stable miR-producing cell lines, maximizing your options for miR expression.
In addition, SBI’s precursor miRNA lentivectors are designed for efficient expression and accurate processing into mature miRNAs, for native miR-like behavior. Each construct is cloned with the native stem-loop structure plus an additional 200 – 400 bps of upstream and downstream DNA, ensuring that the miRNA processing machinery operates just as it would with the native transcript.
And because our collection includes cancer and stem cell-related miRNA clusters, we offer a wider range of constructs than just the mature miRNA sequences listed in miRbase.
The precursor miRNA Expression Lentivectors drive expression of the miR precursor with the constitutive CMV promoter, for strong expression in common cell types including HeLa, HEK293, and HT1080 cell lines. Transductants/transfectants can be easily sorted using copGFP.
- Transfect or transduce the precursor miRNA lentivectors
- Create stably-expressing miR cell lines
- Leverage SBI’s highly-regarded lentivectors
- Obtain accurate miR processing and efficient expression through the use of native precursor sequences
- Use copGFP markers to identify desired clones
Get high levels of miRs from our Human pre-miRNA Expression Lentivectors
Lenti-miR-205 is expressed at high levels in MCF-7 cells
- Chu, J, et al. (2019) miR-200c Prevents TGF-β1-Induced Epithelial-to-mesenchymal Transition and Fibrogenesis in Mesothelial Cells by Targeting ZEB2 and Notch1. Molecular Therapy - Nucleic Acids. 2019 May 1;. Link: Molecular Therapy - Nucleic Acids
- Modic, M, et al. (2019) Cross-Regulation between TDP-43 and Paraspeckles Promotes Pluripotency-Differentiation Transition. Molecular Cell. 2019 Apr 1;. Link: Molecular Cell
- Phillips, M, et al. (2019) Corrigendum to: Parallel responses of human epidermal keratinocytes to inorganic SbIII and AsIII. Environ. Chem.. 2019 Feb 11; 16(1):80. Link: Environ. Chem.
- Van Roosbroeck, K, et al. (2017) Combining Anti-Mir-155 with Chemotherapy for the Treatment of Lung Cancers. Clin. Cancer Res.. 2017 Jun 1; 23(11):2891-2904. PM ID: 27903673
- Zangari, J, et al. (2017) Rapid decay of engulfed extracellular miRNA by XRN1 exonuclease promotes transient epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Nucleic Acids Res.. 2017 Apr 20; 45(7):4131-4141. PM ID: 27994032
- Li, Y, et al. (2017) miR-124 represses the mesenchymal features and suppresses metastasis in Ewing sarcoma. Oncotarget. 2017 Feb 7; 8(6):10274-10286. PM ID: 28055964
- Abruzzese, MP, et al. (2016) Inhibition of bromodomain and extra-terminal (BET) proteins increases NKG2D ligand MICA expression and sensitivity to NK cell-mediated cytotoxicity in multiple myeloma cells: role of cMYC-IRF4-miR-125b interplay. J Hematol Oncol. 2016 Dec 1; 9(1):134. PM ID: 27903272
- Ishihara, Y, et al. (2016) Tumor-suppressive effects of atelocollagen-conjugated hsa-miR-520d-5p on un-differentiated cancer cells in a mouse xenograft model. BMC Cancer. 2016 Jul 7; 16:415. PM ID: 27388711
- Chen, PY, et al. (2016) Smooth muscle FGF/TGFβ cross talk regulates atherosclerosis progression. EMBO Mol Med. 2016 Jul 1; 8(7):712-28. PM ID: 27189169
- Hou, C, et al. (2016) MicroRNA-31 inhibits lung adenocarcinoma stem-like cells via down-regulation of MET-PI3K-Akt signaling pathway. Anticancer Agents Med Chem. 2016 Mar 10; 16(4):501-18. PM ID: 26299665
- Colangelo, T, et al. (2016) Proteomic screening identifies calreticulin as a miR-27a direct target repressing MHC class I cell surface exposure in colorectal cancer. Cell Death Dis. 2016 Feb 25; 7:e2120. PM ID: 26913609
- Colangelo, T, et al. (2016) The miR-27a-calreticulin axis affects drug-induced immunogenic cell death in human colorectal cancer cells. Cell Death Dis. 2016 Feb 25; 7:e2108. PM ID: 26913599
- Peng, JS, et al. (2016) Amelioration of Experimental Autoimmune Arthritis Through Targeting of Synovial Fibroblasts by Intraarticular Delivery of MicroRNAs 140-3p and 140-5p.. Arthritis & rheumatology (Hoboken, N.J.). 2016 Feb 1; 68(2):370-81. PM ID: 26473405
- Paolini, R, Santoni, A & Cippitelli, M. (2016) Inhibition of bromodomain and extraterminal (BET) proteins increases NKG2D ligand MICA expression and sensitivity to NK cell-mediated cytotoxicity in multiple myeloma cells: role of cMYC-IRF4-miR-125b interplay. Journal of Hematology & Oncology. ; 9:134. Link: Journal of Hematology & Oncology
- 林, 其, et al. (2015) MicroRNA-17-5p Regulation of Apoptosis-Related Protein Expressions in Oral Squam ous Cell Ca rcinoma Cells Is Related to Betel Quid Chewing. 放射治療與腫瘤學. 2015 Dec 1; 22(4):255 - 266. Link: 放射治療與腫瘤學
- Srinivas, C, et al. (2015) Novel Etoposide Analogue Modulates Expression of Angiogenesis Associated microRNAs and Regulates Cell Proliferation by Targeting STAT3 in Breast Cancer. PLoS ONE. 2015 Nov 10; 10(11):e0142006. PM ID: 26551008
- Li, J, Lam, M & , . (2015) Registered report: the microRNA miR-34a inhibits prostate cancer stem cells and metastasis by directly repressing CD44. Elife. 2015 Jul 31; 4:e06434. PM ID: 26231042
- Gao, J, et al. (2015) miR-34a-5p suppresses colorectal cancer metastasis and predicts recurrence in patients with stage II/III colorectal cancer. Oncogene. 2015 Jul 30; 34(31):4142-52. PM ID: 25362853
- Al Akoum, C, et al. (2015) NFAT-1, Sp-1, Sp-3, and miR-21: New regulators of chemokine C receptor 7 expression in mature human dendritic cells. Hum. Immunol.. 2015 May 1; 76(5):307-17. PM ID: 25797200
- Falkenberg, N, et al. (2015) Secreted uPAR isoform 2 (uPAR7b) is a novel direct target of miR-221. Oncotarget. 2015 Apr 10; 6(10):8103-14. PM ID: 25797271