QuantiMir™ Rat U6 Reference Assays
Extend your QuantiMir Kit with additional Rat U6 reference assays.
- Ready-to-use reference assay
- Designed for use with the QuantiMir Kit
- Suitable for high-throughput screening of clinical samples
Supporting your studies with ready-to-go reference assays
QuantiMir™ is SBI’s simple and robust technology for profiling miRNAs. For labs using our QuantiMir Kit who need additional rat U6 reference assays, we offer this stand-alone set of 50 assays.
Visit the QuantiMir page to order the complete kit.
See all of our reference assays:
|Catalog #||Amplified small RNA||Species compatibility|
|RA420A-RNU1||RNU1 (U1)||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey|
|RA420A-RNU43||RNU43||Human, Mouse, Rat|
How the QuantiMir Kit Works
The QuantiMir Kit enables robust miRNA quantitation through a simple and efficient workflow
Highly efficient poly-A tailing and reverse transcription in a single reaction tube provides uniform cDNA synthesis of miRNAs. The optimized reaction conditions and buffer components maximize cDNA yield when starting with several micrograms down to picograms of input total RNA. The universal 3′ tag sequence incorporated during reverse transcription enables easily scalable and accurate miRNA expression analysis by qPCR—profile thousands of different miRNAs from a single reverse transcription reaction.
- Tag all small RNAs with a poly-A tail
- Anneal an oligo-dT adaptor
- Reverse transcribe to create first-strand cDNA
The result is a cDNA pool of anchor-tailed miRNAs that are ready for qPCR.
Create custom miRNA assays
To design your own miRNA assays, simply synthesize an oligo using the sequence of the mature miRNA you’d like to profile as the forward primer in your miRNA qPCR assay, and use with the universal reverse primer included in the QuantiMir Kit.
Supporting Data for the QuantiMir Kit
Converting miRNA into cDNA for accurate qPCR profiling and quantitation
The QuantiMir Kit is sensitive
- Bhome, R, et al. (2017) Profiling the MicroRNA Payload of Exosomes Derived from Ex Vivo Primary Colorectal Fibroblasts. Methods Mol. Biol.. 2017 Nov 9; 1509:115-122. PM ID: 27826922
- Dluzen, DF, et al. (2017) MicroRNAs Modulate Oxidative Stress in Hypertension through PARP-1 Regulation. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2017 Jun 29; 2017:3984280. PM ID: 28660007
- Su, YK, et al. (2017) Antrodia cinnamomea sensitizes radio-/chemo-therapy of cancer stem-like cells by modulating microRNA expression. J Ethnopharmacol. 2017 Jun 8;. PM ID: 28602756
- Min, KW, et al. (2017) AUF1 facilitates microRNA-mediated gene silencing. Nucleic Acids Res.. 2017 Jun 2; 45(10):6064-6073. PM ID: 28334781
- Zheng, H, et al. (2017) Alcohol-dysregulated microRNAs in hepatitis B virus-related hepatocellular carcinoma. PLoS ONE. 2017 May 31; 12(5):e0178547. PM ID: 28562643
- Paul, D, et al. (2017) A-to-I editing in human miRNAs is enriched in seed sequence, influenced by sequence contexts and significantly hypoedited in glioblastoma multiforme. Sci Rep. 2017 May 26; 7(1):2466. PM ID: 28550310
- Reeves, ME, et al. (2017) Identification and characterization of RASSF1C piRNA target genes in lung cancer cells. Oncotarget. 2017 May 23; 8(21):34268-34282. PM ID: 28423657
- Brodie, S, et al. (2017) The novel long non-coding RNA TALNEC2, regulates tumor cell growth and the stemness and radiation response of glioma stem cells. Oncotarget. 2017 May 9; 8(19):31785-31801. PM ID: 28423669
- Gao, S, et al. (2017) Identification and characterization of miRNAs in two closely related C4 and C3 species of Cleome by high-throughput sequencing. Sci Rep. 2017 Apr 19; 7:46552. PM ID: 28422166
- Yang, Y, Bai, YS & Wang, Q. (2017) CDGSH Iron Sulfur Domain 2 Activates Proliferation and EMT of Pancreatic Cancer Cells via Wnt/β-Catenin Pathway and Has Prognostic Value in Human Pancreatic Cancer. Oncol. Res.. 2017 Apr 14; 25(4):605-615. PM ID: 27983920
- Tsai, HC, et al. (2017) WISP-1 positively regulates angiogenesis by controlling VEGF-A expression in human osteosarcoma. Cell Death Dis. 2017 Apr 13; 8(4):e2750. PM ID: 28406476
- Ramachandran, M, et al. (2017) Safe and Effective Treatment of Experimental Neuroblastoma and Glioblastoma Using Systemically Delivered Triple MicroRNA-Detargeted Oncolytic Semliki Forest Virus. Clin. Cancer Res.. 2017 Mar 15; 23(6):1519-1530. PM ID: 27637889
- Fafián-Labora, J, et al. (2017) Effect of age on pro-inflammatory miRNAs contained in mesenchymal stem cell-derived extracellular vesicles. Sci Rep. 2017 Mar 6; 7:43923. PM ID: 28262816
- Chen, S, et al. (2017) H19 Overexpression Induces Resistance to 1,25(OH)2D3 by Targeting VDR Through miR-675-5p in Colon Cancer Cells. Neoplasia. 2017 Mar 1; 19(3):226-236. PM ID: 28189050
- Maeda, Y, et al. (2017) Synovium-Derived MicroRNAs Regulate Bone Pathways in Rheumatoid Arthritis. J. Bone Miner. Res.. 2017 Mar 1; 32(3):461-472. PM ID: 27676131
- Hou, S, et al. (2017) MicroRNA-939 governs vascular integrity and angiogenesis through targeting γ-catenin in endothelial cells. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun.. 2017 Feb 26; 484(1):27-33. PM ID: 28115160
- Yeung, CL, et al. (2017) Human papillomavirus type 16 E6 suppresses microRNA-23b expression in human cervical cancer cells through DNA methylation of the host gene C9orf3. Oncotarget. 2017 Feb 14; 8(7):12158-12173. PM ID: 28077801
- Tsukita, S, et al. (2017) MicroRNAs 106b and 222 Improve Hyperglycemia in a Mouse Model of Insulin-Deficient Diabetes via Pancreatic β-Cell Proliferation. EBioMedicine. 2017 Feb 1; 15:163-172. PM ID: 27974246
- Monsanto-Hearne, V, et al. (2017) Drosophila miR-956 suppression modulates Ectoderm-expressed 4 and inhibits viral replication. Virology. 2017 Feb 1; 502:20-27. PM ID: 27960110
- Small, RNA. (2017) QuantiMir RT Kit Small RNA Quantitation System. Product. ;. Link: Product