Creating target-specific EVs just got a whole lot easier
The XStamp™ Pro Streptavidin EV Targeting Kit gives you virtually unlimited target specificity options. Just decorate the outside of your extracellular vesicles (EVs) with XStamp Pro Streptavidin and then attach the biotinylated targeting moiety partner of your choice, such as a biotinylated ScFv antibody. (See Table 1 for the pre-made XStamp Pro options). Save time and simplify your EV engineering workflow with XStamp Pro.
While conventional methods for creating target-specific EVs are highly robust (see our XStamp Cloning and Expression Lentivector, Cat# XSTP710PA-1), they involve cloning and manipulation of the producer cells which can be challenging, especially if the cells are hard to transfect. To streamline this process and help researchers more quickly and easily create EVs that preferentially localize to a specific target, SBI turned to an exciting new technology, XStamp Pro, which works on already purified EVs—no cloning or transfection required. Simply incubate purified EVs with the XStamp Pro reagent for one-hour and then isolate your target-specific EVs.
- Speed production of target-specific EVs with the next generation of XStamp technology
- Streamline engineering by working directly with purified EVs—no expression vector or transfection required
- Choose what you target and how you target by using any biotinylated moiety
- Save hands-on time with a simple workflow—just incubate EVs with XStamp Pro Streptavidin for one hour, add a biotinylated targeting moiety, and isolate target-specific EVs
- Easily generate multiple targeting variants for quick screening studies
- Compatible with any EV loading protocol
Each XStamp Pro Streptavidin Kit comes with enough XStamp Pro Streptavidin for 10 reactions* and ExoQuick®-TC for EV isolation. Once the reaction is complete and your streptavidin-coated EVs are isolated, they are ready for addition of the biotinylated moiety, cargo-loading, and cargo delivery.
For even faster workflows, you can use Exo-Fect siRNA/miRNA EV Transfection Reagent (Cat.# EXFT200A-1) or the original Exo-Fect Reagent (Cat.# EXFT10A-1 /20A-1) to load cargo into isolated EVs before adding the targeting specificity with XStamp Pro.
|XSTP900A-1||XStamp Pro Streptavidin||Any - determined by user-supplied biotinylated moiety|
|XSTP905A-1||XStamp Pro anti-HIV||HIV-infected cells|
|XSTP910A-1||XStamp Pro anti-CD16||CD16-expressing cells|
|XSTP915A-1||XStamp Pro anti-PD-1||PD-1-epxressing cells|
*One reaction can label up to 300 µg protein equivalent of EVs.