Get ultrasensitive exosome quantitation when samples are limiting
Enabling highly sensitive quantitation of exosomes in only 60 minutes, the FluoroCet™ Kit takes our popular EXOCET assay and increases the sensitivity over 30-fold. Fully compatible with all of SBI’s ExoQuick® exosome isolation reagents as well as ultracentrifugation, FluoroCet is great for quantifying exosomes when samples are limiting.
- Requires as little as 500 ng of exosomal protein
- Perfect for clinical samples or any situation where samples are limiting
- Fast—assay is complete in only 60 minutes
- Versatile—compatible with all major exosome isolation methods (e.g. ExoQuick, ultracentrifugation, ultrafiltration, and immunoffinity capture) from human, mouse, and rat samples
- Quantitative—internal assay standards enable calculation of exosome abundance
Like EXOCET, FluoroCet measures the activity of acetecylcholinesterase (AChE), a known exosome protein, although the more sensitive FluoroCet assay relies on readout of fluorescence emission at 590-600 nm. To enable calculation of exosome abundance in your target sample, each kit includes standards calibrated to known amounts of human exosomes as determined by NanoSight analysis. The FluoroCet Kit contains all of the reagents needed to perform 96 reactions.
Choose the exosome quantitation method that’s best for your studies
|Use||For fast and sensitive antibody-based quantitation of exosomes||For sensitive quantitation of exosomes when time and input sample are not limiting||For fast quantitation of extracellular vesicles with moderate sample input requirements||For the most sensitive quantitation of extracellular vesicles with very low sample input requirements|
|Quantitation chemistry||Enzymatic (HRP)||Enzymatic (HRP)||Colorimetric||Fluorescent|
|Total protocol time||4 hours (no overnight incubation)||24 hours||20 min||60 min|
|Input sample amount (protein equivalent)||1 – 200 µg||>500 µg||50 µg||<1 µg|
|Learn More||ExoELISA-ULTRA CD63||ExoELISA CD9